Divine Creatures Jewellery Care Guide
Divine Creatures Jewellery uses a mix of gemstones, shell, delicate beads and findings. All our silver is sterling silver and Gold is 24K Gold double plated sterling silver.
Our 24k Gold double plated sterling silver is high quality.
HOW CAN I TAKE CARE OF MY JEWELLERY?
- Damage caused by dangling charms which can catch on clothing etc.
- Exposing jewellery to chemicals such as in swimming pools and cleaning products.
- Wearing jewellery in water – ocean, pool or shower. Please remove prior.
- Wearing jewellery when playing sport or a physical activity which clearly puts the jewellery under unnecessary duress.
- Wipe your solid gold, sterling silver or rose gold plated jewellery carefully with a soft cloth often to keep it clean and free of these elements which cause unavoidable oxidisation.
- Polishing is best done with a 100% cotton cloth / specialty polishing cloth (be mindful if using on the plated jewellery).
- When not wearing your jewellery, store carefully in a fabric box to avoid scratching and scuffing.